The proposal submitted with the acronym “SAFE AORTA – Clinical Decision Support System for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Disease based on Artificial Intelligence models” and code (TAEDR-0535983) has been approved for funding by the Programme “Greece 2.0 – National Recovery and Resilience Plan”. More information about the project can be found here.
- The SAFE AORTA project September 20, 2023
- EUCAIM Press Release February 17, 2023
- Cardiotoxicity, as a side effect of breast cancer treatment, at the heart of a new European research project August 5, 2021
- Project CARDIOCARE December 3, 2020
- ProCAncer-I project November 19, 2020