Head of the BMI Lab
- Tsiknakis Manolis, Ph.D., Visiting Research Professor, Computational BioMedicine Lab, FORTH
- Maniadi Evangelia, M.Sc.
- Chatzaki Roula, M.Sc.
- Research topic: “A multimodal approach for the assessment of mental stress based on the analysis of physiological signals”
- Chatzimina Maria, M.Sc.
- Research topic: “Conversational agents as a new diagnostic tool: a proof-of-concept study in the field of palliative care“
- Gkikas Stefanos, M.Sc.
- Research topic: “A Pain Assessment Framework based on multimodal data and Deep Machine Learning methods”
- Skaramagkas Vasileios, BEng – MEng
- Research topic: “Early diagnosis of Parkinson’s disease symptoms based on multimodal data and Deep Machine Learning methods“
- Panagiotakis Georgios, B. Sc.
- Thesis: “Parkinson’s Disease Prediction using Artificial Intelligence“
- Description: The purpose of the thesis is to develop AI prediction models for the Parkinson’s disease.
- Pavlidou Elsa, B. Sc.
- Thesis: “Multimodal pain intensity assessment based on physiological biosignals“
- Description: The purpose of the thesis is to develop computational, predictive models and conduct validation experiments by using multimodal physiological biosignals such as Electrocardiogram, Electromyogram and Galvanic Skin Response.
- Dogramatzaki Zaxarenia
- Thesis: “Assessment of emotional state through video and biosignal analysis”
- Garefalaki Magdalini
- Thesis: “Pain detection through video analysis and biosignal analysis“
- Karakostas Fotis
- Thesis: “Agile Project Management: Evaluating Benefits & Limitations of PRINCE2 and PM2 Methodologies”
- Katis Apostolos
- Thesis: “Development and evaluation of a multilingual mobile voice recognition application“
- Kremydas Anastasios
- Thesis: “Stress recognition through Electrocardiogram signal analysis“
- Ladianos Antonios
- Thesis: “Design and implementation of an Android/Flutter app for monitoring patients’ symptoms in chronic diseases“
- Melakis Nikolaos
- “Thesis “Design and implementation of an Android/Flutter app for monitoring and analyzing physical activity and stress levels.“
- Tsioumparakis Charilaos
- Thesis: ” Development of a wireless network of sensors and motion recognition in smart living spaces (Smart Home)“
- Venianakis Ilias
- Thesis: “Design and implementation of an Android/Flutter app for monitoring and recording treatment for patients with chronic diseases“
- Zamagias Michail Anargyros
- Thesis: “Design and implementation of an app for emotion tracking for mobile devices (Android & iOS)“