Dr. Alexandros Roniotis received a two-year scholarship from IKY State Scholarships Foundation for his proposal entitled “Detection and Management of Depression in Cancer Patients using Augmented Reality Technologies, Multimodal Signal Processing and Persuasive Interfaces“.
- Cardiotoxicity, as a side effect of breast cancer treatment, at the heart of a new European research project August 5, 2021
- Project CARDIOCARE December 3, 2020
- ProCAncer-I project November 19, 2020
- CPF Sensors Journal – Special Issue State-of-the-Art Sensors Technology in Greece 2020-2021 July 3, 2020
- Data collection as part of the Smart Insole project March 6, 2020