Prof Tsiknakis, Head of BMI Lab and Visiting Research Professor at the Foundation for Research and Technology Hellas, is coordinating a large EU research project, ProCAncer-I, focusing on AI applied to the domain of Prostate Cancer. The project “ProCAncer-I: An AI platform integrating imaging data and models, supporting precision care through prostate cancer’s continuum” proposes to develop advanced artificial intelligence models to address unmet clinical needs: diagnosis, metastases detection and prediction of response to treatment and is one of only four projects approved in the relevant call of the European Commission (AI for Health Imaging) and is funded by the Horizon2020 programme.
- Cardiotoxicity, as a side effect of breast cancer treatment, at the heart of a new European research project August 5, 2021
- Project CARDIOCARE December 3, 2020
- ProCAncer-I project November 19, 2020
- CPF Sensors Journal – Special Issue State-of-the-Art Sensors Technology in Greece 2020-2021 July 3, 2020
- Data collection as part of the Smart Insole project March 6, 2020