The “CHIC – Computational Horizons in Cancer (CHIC) – Developing Meta- and Hyper- Multiscale Models and Repositories for In Silico Oncology” project (http://www.chic-vph.eu/), for which TEI-C had the responsibility of defining and developing the technological architecture, received an excellent evaluation by external reviewers. A relevant publication of the European Commission on the great achievements of the EU funded RTD projects, can be found here (official press release published by the European Commission regarding the great achievements of the EU-US, large scale integrating, four year CHIC research project in silico oncology).
- Project CARDIOCARE December 3, 2020
- ProCAncer-I project November 19, 2020
- CPF Sensors Journal – Special Issue State-of-the-Art Sensors Technology in Greece 2020-2021 July 3, 2020
- Data collection as part of the Smart Insole project March 6, 2020
- BIBE – Oct 2019 October 31, 2019